Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to this site and to motorcycles. i just wanted to say hi to everyone out there. i just bought my first motorcycle about two weeks ago. its a silver 2008 yamaha r6. i was on the line about buying a new bike for my first one, but a guy i work with used to work at a yamaha dealer and he got me the bike for retail price out the door. im driving on a learners permit but i still love this thing. ive always been into drag racing my camaro but this is a hole other thing. im really enjoying it. it is 100% stock right now. my plans for right now are to install flush mount front blinkers, find a nice undertail kit that i like , and maybe some HIDs. after that i want to install some carbon fiber parts. i think that would look awsome with the silver paint. heres some pics let me know what you think. if your in to cars check out my camaros as well.

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g105/heavy_chevy29/2008 yamaha R6/

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike, it is sexy. Nice to see more of these 08 silvers showing up. Nice lid too. :D

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Nice man, Silver is def a welcomed change of pace. Post up some pics when you get all of your mods installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts