Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im new to this site and i have not a clue what i am doing! i would like to view pics of bikes and post my own as well. if someone can help me and show me how this site works, i appreciate it![/b]

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey man welcome and to tell you the truth i dont know how to post pics but there is a thread on here that tells you i just havent gotten around to lookin at it but welcoms ahd ask questions

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Welcome fellas! :wave

Go to the "How To" forum and there is a thread that tells you how to post pics.

Again, welcome and have fun!!

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
Welcome to the boards! As far as your pics.. are they uplaoded already? If you already have them uploaded/hosted, that will make things 100x easier. If this is the case, when you post a reply to this or any message, click the "Img" button.... paste the URL of where the picture is hosted... and then click the "Img" button one more time.

The end script will look like this (img)www.yabba.com/yourpic.jpg(/img) except instead of ( )'s, you'll see [ ]. I can't post the script with [ ]'s because then all you'll see is a red X. Damn I hope that made sense. :drink

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
yoda said:
Welcome fellas! :wave

Go to the "How To" forum and there is a thread that tells you how to post pics.

Again, welcome and have fun!!
Or you could just do that! :moon

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
You had the right idea. What you want to do is this.... go to the photo album and "right-click" on the actual picture of the bike and select "properties" and then highlight and copy all of the info in the "Address (URL)." What you highlight is the link you'll want to place within the Img's. Other than that... you've got the right idea.

·
Yamaland
2,310 Posts
2 strikes...one more and your outta here....thats right, 3 red x's and your banned!

:roll , just kiddin. Welcome to the site

1 - 9 of 9 Posts