Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
R6s_Rida
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Yamaha's, but not to bike riding. I recently bought myself a 2009 R6s.....I'm in lust with the 6s. So far it's one of the best bikes I have own thus far.

I think you can click the pictures to view larger size.....

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello and welcome, enjoy the 6 i have a 09 r6 in black great fun, even though the weather in england is cold now. Cant wait for the warm weather.

·
R6s_Rida
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and welcome, enjoy the 6 i have a 09 r6 in black great fun, even though the weather in england is cold now. Cant wait for the warm weather.
I understand the cold weather part, But, now it's a good time to rip the bike apart and do three months of upgrades.

Enjoy it! Welcome :)
Thanks for the welcome. I really do enjoy this bike. Heavy compared to my other bike, But the 6 feels right with the weight. As stated above, three months of modding the 6. Looking to do some weight reduction also while doing the mods.;)

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Awesome!!! Congrats :cheers

What other bikes have you owned?

Edit: Take a look into the 05 front end (upside down fork) conversion...I hear thats the best upgrade for the 2nd gen/S models...

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is a gorgeous bike you got there. Hopefully you'll post some pics after your winter mod-fest!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts