Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Why are you eating me R6?
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, to say I am excited would be an understatement :nocontrol
There is a new track opening called New York Safety Track or NYST. Ill throw a link in at the end to a small article, but follow them on facebook because they post picture updates at least once or twice a week. Also ask questions, they are very receptive and will answer pretty promptly. I don't know about you guys but 18 turns and a 2200 foot front straight sounds pretty good to me. Here is the link and for progress pictures like I said, give facebook a look.

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=49317

·
Dangerously Irish
9,552 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Jeez..... that's a LOT of work lol. 18 turns with almost no rest time until the main straight.... maybe a little here and there but doesn't look like much. would love to try it

·
Dangerously Irish
9,552 Posts

·
Odwit
336 Posts
maybe :repost:

but still good stuff nonetheless.

I stalk their page, track progress is moving well. Anyone heard anything else about that one out west of Syracuse?

·
Dangerously Irish
9,552 Posts
maybe :repost:

but still good stuff nonetheless.

I stalk their page, track progress is moving well. Anyone heard anything else about that one out west of Syracuse?
I haven't heard a thing in ages about it.

·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Dangerously Irish
9,552 Posts
Sorry I thought I saw one on here but couldn't find it, that said who doesn't want to talk about it more? the picture updates are the worlds worst tease haha.
agreed, we could always trip down there look at progress till we are asked to leave? :laugh

·
Registered
507 Posts
I posted this news on my local motorcycle forum... and got this response. The track is forever tainted in my mind:

Am I the only one seen a pic of a guy and a girl doing reverse cow girl??

·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well... would like to see more run off but this is looking awesome...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts