Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
11 Bravo
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I'm a new user and I'm looking to upgrade the sprocket on my 2007 R6. I'm not very knowledgeable so if anyone can give me advice on sizes and the pros and cons on the different sizes, it would be very much appreciated. I've been looking at the Supersprox 520 chain and sprockets kit

·
Needs a ride to the track
1,115 Posts
the search bar will help you bud. I am not trying to be a dick but there a lot of members on here that have been around for years and have seen the same question asked 1000000 times. Search bar is in upper left try and use it before you ask a question and you will more then likely find your answer and a lot more. this forum is a great place to learn and meet people to ride with. Hope you got thick skin if you can survive you will learn a lot.

I searched really quick for you man. I am sure that there is even a sticky some where on this topic.

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-146596.html

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
520. +10 hommie. Done deal!!!!

·
Needs a ride to the track
1,115 Posts
Thanks so much goose. I'll make sure I use that search bar. Cheers
I run a 520 -1 +2 and I really like it. If You are going to change sprockets though think about getting a speedo healer. My speedo is def off and racking up miles quicker on the odometer. But I don't care about that cause I am keeping my bike till she dies.

:cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts