Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've been lurking here for a while now, and find the forum very informative. I recently picked up an 06 r6, so I thought I'd introduce my self. I'm looking forward to picking up any info I can about my new bike!

I'm excited to have found the forum, and look forward to the spring!

And here's a picture, while I was running some new fuel/stabil through the bike when I got it home, before putting it away for the winter.. Just because!! :sing

Attachments

·
The Big R
736 Posts
Welcome.
Just a tip. Use the search option on the forum to look for answers to your questions. Or you will probably get flamed for asking the same questions every new rider asks.
sometimes just sending a private message about your question to some of the more knowledgeable folks up here works great.
Welcome again. Nice bike

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
^^ +1 welcome and im sure your gonna find almost everything you need to know here... gotta warn you dude this forum thing is addictive (just dont try to snort/smoke your computer lolz)

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
^^ +1 welcome and im sure your gonna find almost everything you need to know here... gotta warn you dude this forum thing is addictive (just dont try to snort/smoke your computer lolz)
Yup, addictive! Welcome, From Barrie Ontario! :cheers

Where in Newfie are you from?

·
R64LIFE
283 Posts
Hey Welcome from a fellow Maritimer.

I find the forum great for giving me tons of ideas on how to get rid of my money..lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Where in Newfie are you from?
I'm from St. Johns. We tend to have pretty bad winters here, so I'm just hoping all the snow will be melted in time for my riding course at the end of april!

And I've already found myself spending too much time looking through different threads here, definitely no shortage of ideas to help spend my money! haha

·
Strippers ride free
264 Posts
awesome! I picked mine up just over 2 weeks ago as well! Spending way too much time in the garage where its stored for the winter, staring at it..
Then I won't tell you about the 117 miles I put on her today. :sing (It was awesome!)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm very jealous haha. We have like 4 feet of snow on the ground here, and our roads are covered with salt.. :( It'll be a couple months before I'll be able to ride still.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
:wave hola

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I'm from St. Johns. We tend to have pretty bad winters here, so I'm just hoping all the snow will be melted in time for my riding course at the end of april!

And I've already found myself spending too much time looking through different threads here, definitely no shortage of ideas to help spend my money! haha
Good luck!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello from a fellow newb in NB.Same deal here with snow and salt. Real bad news is my 800 arctic cat needs a piston so I really need warm sunny days to come LOL

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello from a fellow newb in NB.Same deal here with snow and salt. Real bad news is my 800 arctic cat needs a piston so I really need warm sunny days to come LOL
Yeah, I'll definitely welcome the sunny days and salt free roads! Winter probably even be so bad if I had a snowmobile, but I cant afford to have the bike, and a snowmobile just yet! Maybe next year!

did you guys have a bad winter in NB this year?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts