Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
i win.
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLLA!!

My name is Ali and I am from the good old state of Oklahoma.

I do not know how to ride a bike myself, but I have been riding passenger for 3 years. Next summer.. Its my turn to learn. My best friend owns an 06 R6 and we have been riding together for about 3 years. And now my current boyfriend also rides an 06 R6. I loveeeeee me some YAMAHA.

Although I am a newb to this forum, I have been on a different car forum for about 2 years now.

Nice to meet everyone!! :toocool:

·
i win.
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:werd I lived in Enid for 8 years. I've got a lot of family out that way.

You planing on getting a bike or just wanted to join this forum to learn about them?
I have a bunch of friends that live in Enid. I dont go out there as often anymore.

Yes, next summer I plan on taking the class. I have ridden a 250ninja for sh!ts and gigs, and did terrible. So before I sit on another bike and try and ride it, I am going to take the class. And since I graduate college next summer, its my graduation present from my parents.

I want a pink R6 so bad. lol I know I know.. DREAM BIG. :YEA

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
I have a bunch of friends that live in Enid. I dont go out there as often anymore.

Yes, next summer I plan on taking the class. I have ridden a 250ninja for sh!ts and gigs, and did terrible. So before I sit on another bike and try and ride it, I am going to take the class. And since I graduate college next summer, its my graduation present from my parents.

I want a pink R6 so bad. lol I know I know.. DREAM BIG. :YEA
good, don't go there. That place sucks! haha Full of tweakers and wanna be gang bangers. Some of my family being both of those. :laugh

And tell your folks to get you the grad present early. After all you deserve it right? :poke and it'll help you get to school quicker. :sing

·
i win.
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good, don't go there. That place sucks! haha Full of tweakers and wanna be gang bangers. Some of my family being both of those. :laugh

And tell your folks to get you the grad present early. After all you deserve it right? :poke and it'll help you get to school quicker. :sing
AHAHAHA.. that is soooooo true!! what a great argument! I havent used that one yet.

But with winter right around the corner, I think I should wait. Plus I havent found a bike that I have fallen in love with. Man, its hard to find a pink one for sale.

I have my heart set on a pink one. :werd

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Winter time is when you get the best deals on motorcycles.:fact and winter is modding season for motorcycles. No better time to tear apart your moto than a time when you won't be riding it.

you're probably never going to find a pink R6. Your best bet will be getting one and having it painted.

·
i win.
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Winter time is when you get the best deals on motorcycles.:fact and winter is modding season for motorcycles. No better time to tear apart your moto than a time when you won't be riding it.

you're probably never going to find a pink R6. Your best bet will be getting one and having it painted.
yea yea yea.. i know this. lol

i just want it to match my helmet.

painting it will be ridiculous though.. maybe i should just drop the idea of getting a pink one.

·
i win.
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you are going to get me in trouble. lol

but i am meeting them for dinner this weekend. we will discuss it then. do they make an all black r6?

1 - 20 of 165 Posts