Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What up everyone my name is joe been riddin lot for about a year. Got an 04 r6 905 cages,1000rr 16x18 radial handbrake,vortex adj. rearsets, thrust company 60t woodcraft clip ons and covers, 1 off custom subframe clean air modded and some other small things. Next big buy is the wavex big rotor kit from hoehey designs

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha preciate it man tank is commin off sometime this week i got some bondo and black paint in the garage just gotta find some time to do it.

·
10 years owner's club
658 Posts
Welcome to the Forum fellow Texan!

looks like you can do alot with that bike

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
03 raven hell yea man we can def get together im still a tad rusty it will be a month or so before im back in full comfort. Im goin to the memorial/p.cass ride i know josh from dsr. U should come always some murder ass riders out there. And vid is soon to come. I have gained a couple of pounds i cant even bust a sitdown to high chair without my foot hitting the clip ons.

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
03 raven hell yea man we can def get together im still a tad rusty it will be a month or so before im back in full comfort. Im goin to the memorial/p.cass ride i know josh from dsr. U should come always some murder ass riders out there. And vid is soon to come. I have gained a couple of pounds i cant even bust a sitdown to high chair without my foot hitting the clip ons.
So you know Mr. Holsan huh? I don't really know him all that well, rode with him a few times and seen him out in the Plano lot and at Tommy's while i was working on Hawiian Eddies bike. Had to swap out his shift forks. I thought they were doing the Cass ride along with the Crash memorial ride. I haven't heard or asked much about it just fitgured it would be around memorial day again. Lastyear I rode for a bit just to watch Graham, 50slut and the streetfighterz tear it. Just hung out in the lot most the time but didn't really ride because issues with the bike and I was absolutely horrible then.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hell yea graham is nuts he has gotten way better alot more staight line combos i gotta pull the head off mine i think i have a blowm head gasket. Shouldnt be more than a week were u stay at

·
Registered
64 Posts
texan signing in!

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I'm selling a RSC short lever if you're interested.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I can do $60 shipped. It's ugly though.

It's a mixture of the green one and the burgandy one.

It was their X-mas special design.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts