Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have an R6s raven 2008 and i need a new battery anyone have any suggestions on sites that sell cheap batteries for my model of course by any chance ? ... trying to get riding asap let me know please and thank you!

:confused:

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,869 Posts
Dude just go to a local motorcycle shop and have them order you one (how do u need a new battery? I have an 08 and mine is still kickin) or just Google motorcycle batteries and search through....problem solved :fact

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i layed it down and im pretty sure i did some damage to it or atleast thats whats the guy from yamaha said... but ill do that thxs duudee :popcorn:

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts
Make sure you get a"Raven" battery or it won't have enough power. :fact
Alsssooo make sure you get the S model battery, remember the S models have WAAYYY less power than the V's. :rolleyes:

·
They call me... Zebra!
3,466 Posts
Dude just go to a local motorcycle shop and have them order you one (how do u need a new battery? I have an 08 and mine is still kickin) or just Google motorcycle batteries and search through....problem solved :fact
I dunno man I have an 08 r6 and mine is starting to give me problems.. I will probably be replacing it before spring really hits..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts