Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys recommend? When I pick up my bike...there is a nice sounding Micron (non-carbon) back pipe....

the price is $428... is this a bad price? what about used on ebay.....is that a bad a bad idea? The Micron pipes on ebay are like two years old and run half the price.....

thoughts..??

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
before you buy any can check with hammy the can man. he knows pretty much everything about exhausts for bikes. hes a good guy that will take care of you and usually has the best prices to. just had a buddy get a jardine exhaust from him for his 600rr and his price was better then ebay prices. so check with him he knows exhaust.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,777 Posts
ckmerc said:
what do you guys recommend? When I pick up my bike...there is a nice sounding Micron (non-carbon) back pipe....

the price is $428... is this a bad price? what about used on ebay.....is that a bad a bad idea? The Micron pipes on ebay are like two years old and run half the price.....

thoughts..??
I have to say a Blue Flame carbon is very nice. I have this on my blue R6.
And you won't be dissappointed with the sound!
And that $428 price, I got mine way cheaper than that brand new from Hammythecanman. Trust me, and most of us here, he'll take care of you!
Check the "Exhaust Pictures" under images to see a variety of exhaust manufacturer's to choose your liking :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.