Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. Just wanted to add myself to the R6 list.
Just ordered an R6 yesterday... stepping over from the Suzuki world to the Yamaha world :wave

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome! Glad you found this site. Let me know if you need help with any of the site features, or have any suggestions.

-DJ1298 YEA!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
'allo 'allo luv! welcome to our humble realm...... take off your hat and wizard robe and stay awhile! if you have any questions, feel free to ask. If its not answered, hopefully someone can point you in the right direction. If not, curse these guys out for being slackers!

You damn bunch of slackers!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
hi

curious why did you switch from suzu to Yamaha?

My wife is looking for a first bike and she likess the suzus too, (she hasnt really sat on the new r6s though...)

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Welcome, and you have lready met the majority of the special people on the board. There are a few more to come; its pretty relax around here. Mostly just having fun.

Always the have more women around here to keep some of these hounds in line. Do you best, and recuit more women to help.

:worship

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Welcome, and you have lready met the majority of the special people on the board. There are a few more to come; its pretty relax around here. Mostly just having fun.
Awww, that's nice of you to wait for me. :hammer
Welcome to the best R6 forum on the planet, and please make yourself at home. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask anyone here.
Just a few rules we have here:
Have fun.
Don't make fun of the Texans.
Don't blame Rsixxer and Loki... they can't help it.

Other than that, anything goes... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hello and Welcome ~ Don't worry there are a few females on this site. can't let the boyz have all the fun now can we!!!
:jump :cheers

·
Registered
953 Posts
drhodes said:
Do you best, and recuit more women to help.
"Do you best?"

wtf... well atleast you tried.

welcome to the board! make sure you just ignore rsixxer he never has anything good to say he's just a horny old man anyway. :boob

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Hello and Welcome ~ Don't worry there are a few females on this site. can't let the boyz have all the fun now can we!!!
Uh Oh.... I have a feeling we're in big trouble now... The women are planning a riot. :hammer

·
Registered
995 Posts
well hhellllooo
have fun babes and enjoy the world that is R6 :bow
one important rule is don't listen to Penfold :gay,
DJ :fruit
or LOKI & JASAMB :gayfight.
They'll lead u to the Dark Side :screwy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jasamb said:
hi

curious why did you switch from suzu to Yamaha?

My wife is looking for a first bike and she likess the suzus too, (she hasnt really sat on the new r6s though...)
hey Jasamb...

Honestly I love Suzukis... so far- In fact it was a toss up for the GSXR 600 and the R6 over the last month or so.. but overall I went with the R6 b/c it would benefit me better at the track. The R6 fit better with my body as well. What bike is she looking for?
My last bike was an SV650S.. the bike was fun, no doubt, however it lacked the power I need at the track and the tank was big and round... not flat (flatter) like the R6. So for me it was for the way it fits my body.. that is huge for me b/c I want to be able to have it fit like a glove.

·
Registered
995 Posts
is that full racing or trackdays, fair play on both. I'v started on trackdays this year but will be sending off for my racing licence soon

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Cool to see you're getting on the track. Be sure to post up some pics if you can. :cheers

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Well Helloooooo I think i'm the last of the important people (according to drhodes) to welcome you to this kick ass site. We have fun and I hope you will too.

cdemon said:
welcome to the board! make sure you just ignore rsixxer he never has anything good to say he's just a horny old man anyway. :boob
Thats shitty dude. I got all kinds of important shit to say. I think you got me confused with TXR6. He's the horny old man.

·
Registered
953 Posts
hey i was looking at the site you have in your sig with the race bodies? do you have those or work there or what? are they ready to be painted or just plain?

i sent a PM

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BRAVO said:
is that full racing or trackdays, fair play on both. I'v started on trackdays this year but will be sending off for my racing licence soon

Funny.. I just got my race license in March.. but I honestly didn't think it was going to cost this much to race.. so at this time i am concentrating purely on trackdays and ill keep you all updated ;)

but good for you... there is nothing I love more then watching a motorcycle race and i cant wait til i get some more $$ and get a race bike...

If I knew how to upload a picture on this site i would include a picture of me at the track BUT I am challenged :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts