Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello all, from San Diego. I am new to riding and new to the forums. A few weeks ago, I finally bought my first bike. 2002 R6. Love it. I can't stress that enough. I thought buying a used bike would be a bad thing but it has been quite an adventure. I ran into a few problems early on but the experience fixing my own bike helped me learn more about the bike; also helped me to appreciate it more. Nothing too major on the bike; just put on a Yoshi slip-on and a -1/0 aluminum sprocket and chain. Can't wait to ride more. Take it easy peeps!
-maulrat

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Hey man, welcome! Good lookin bike and glad you feel that way!

wish the weather was the same here as it is there haha

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome aboard! What part of San diego are you in? I live in Chula Vista. Hit me up if you ever want to go for a ride.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome, even though i have a Gixx, nice bike! :)

hit me up to if you wanna ride.. saturday we are meeting near escondido for a ride, supposidly bout 15-20 ppl..

·
Registered
205 Posts
JC SOCAL and maulrat like sangwish hit us up if you want to go out for a ride...PM anywho welcome and ride safe...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tomorrow at 9am there is a bike meet.

The directions I got were: If you are heading 78E take 15S, about 4-5 miles you will see a Mall on the left, take that exit, at the exit take a left back over the interstate and there will be a Gas station on your right shortly after. Supposidly everyone is meeting there tomorrow morning for a cruise. From what I hear, 15ish or so people going to show.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome.I was born in Bal Boa Hospital and grew up in Imperial Beach, and then my old man retired and moved us to North Dakota when I was 13. Live it up for me down there I got too many ties here to move back there.

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,634 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts