Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just doing to lame thing and saying [email protected]! :mrgreen:

I'm going to Miami, Fl to pick up my first bike tommorrow.

04 R-6
Blue
1500 miles
Shoei lid
Joe Rocker Jacket

Is $6100 too much for this??

Later,

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Great price for all that, actually! Congrats!

Welcome to the best R6 site on the web, or as we say..."home". :wave

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i guess i got [email protected] i drove all the way to miami (7hrs) and the dead beat seller had lied to me. The bike had been dropped on both sides, missing the front left blinker light, and the front right one was bent, along with the front brake leaver... And even when i asked him looking at the bike..."So..this bike ever been down?" his response was... "Not to my Knowledge!" So i told him those scratches didn't come from the factory, and i wasn't paying extra for the asphault in the motor cover...so i came back to the [email protected]

So.. if anyone knows of a good deal around the Southeast area, please let me know.. I want an 04 or an 03 R6, clean, low miles. Thanks

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Wow that sucks, and he still said its never been down. Some people still amaze me there is another 04 for sale on here, Blue for $6700 I think.

·
Hit It and Quit It
1,716 Posts
Skeet said:
Well i guess i got [email protected] i drove all the way to miami (7hrs) and the dead beat seller had lied to me. The bike had been dropped on both sides, missing the front left blinker light, and the front right one was bent, along with the front brake leaver... And even when i asked him looking at the bike..."So..this bike ever been down?" his response was... "Not to my Knowledge!" So i told him those scratches didn't come from the factory, and i wasn't paying extra for the asphault in the motor cover...so i came back to the [email protected]

So.. if anyone knows of a good deal around the Southeast area, please let me know.. I want an 04 or an 03 R6, clean, low miles. Thanks
TexasR6 has a R6 for sale

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
As much as I would hate to even think about aiding in the sell of his bike....I say the same. TexasR6 is selling his '03 silver. In great shapre, even better price for the work he has done to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts