Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to post some info about myself on this site- as I have only owned my R6 for 4 days and really cant stop smiling about it!

I recently upgraded my VFR400NC30 to a 1999 R6 in Red and White. I have always wanted the R6, always always always and- NOW I GOT ONE!!!! It has not disappointed me in any way. I have done 500 miles in the last 3 or 4 days and every mile has been an absolute thrill.
Compared to my VFR this bike is the nuts, it handles 1000 times better, looks 1 million times better and makes me smile 5 million times better- plus it makes the Mrs a hell of a lot wetter :)
I know the UK is renowned for its shit roads, but round my way I have some lovely roads, and Boxhill (10 miles up the road) is renowned for its bike meets and bikers cafe's.

As I haven't owned this bike for very long- and I intend in keeping it til I can afford a brand spanking new R6, has anyone got any tips or hints for me? Any niggling points about the 99 model I should know? Or anyone round my area need a riding buddy???
I dont intend on doing much to the bike, but I will shortly be changing the undertray and number plate bracket cos thats the only let down on the bike- anyone suggest anything particularly trick? Anyone selling anything I might like?

I FUCKING LOVE MY NEW R6- I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

·
Yamaland
2,310 Posts
TammyTheYammy said:
it handles 1000 times better, looks 1 million times better and makes me smile 5 million times better- plus it makes the Mrs a hell of a lot wetter :)
Thats all of it right there. That should be in your sig.

Congrats, and welcome to the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts