Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say wassup. bought my blue '04 about three weeks ago and loving it. had to make the first post in the newbie section. lots of good riding roads around but not in c-bus ohio. cya out there

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
WELCOME!!! :wave

I would give you the standard what to look out for, who to believe, have fun, post away posts.....but I am tired of saying that

Pen and Sixxr are Gay :gay

Loki likes hugs :hug

most of what you read on here is either :eek:t or :BS

and by the time you do get any GOOD information, you have already started :cuss and :comp

So, the 3 things I can tell you for sure about this site is:

1. Dave is the man, and he has the most :boob in his pics.
2. The R6 rules :worship
3. We have fun, without the drama!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
yoda said:
Pen and Sixxr are Gay :gay
whatever happened to the "don't ask, don't tell" policy we used to have? it's been bitchified into the "do ask and do tell girlfriend" policy....... just cuz me and Sixxr are Brown Brotha's don't mean we're in the kitchen with taco flavored kisses....
What about the Texas motto............."We Here, We're Queer, Fed us some Beer, And make me your bitch?" Conveniently you guys forget that one all the time.......

Welcome Drewsy........above is an example of the off topic BS that happens on here and its all in good fun. Life is to short to be to frickin serious! have fun, post up often and ask away!

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
jealousy is such an ugly thing coming from you Pen...I know you are a pacifist, so quit trying to sound tough!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
damn, called out again.......i think I'll quit while I'm behind since I'll be in the "drivers seat" if you catch my drift there cutie........

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
hahahahahaha....

ok, ok...no more thread jacking...WELCOME! :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts