Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.....this is my first post.
Anyway, I am in the bay area and I ride a 2002 blue/white Yamaha R6. With Sportech blue chrome windscreen, factory +4 ignition advancer, K&N air/oil filter, and finally the 7000K HID headlights!! Oh....and a M4 full exhaust system that I haven't put on yet...I am thinking of selling the system though since I am pretty happy with the stock system.
Hope to see you R6 riders out there and ride safe!! :nOOb

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll pass on this time...got some other plan in mind. Thanks for the offer though!! By the way, how are the rides usually, all R6, mild rides, etc? I usually just ride with 2 other of my friends in the back roads..Maybe I should tell them about this too.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Well this will be the second time I will be riding with any of the local forum members "Deltaonex". He showed me a back route through Pescadero.

I also rode with Weazel once.

Most of the rides are through some twisties up through the Santa Cruz mountains.

And yeah so far it's been all R6's

·
Registered
373 Posts
i've been trying to get in on those rides mikeeh's talkin bout but i could never get time!!!!!! fack work~~~ welcome to the forum! what part of the bay area are you from? maybe i've seen u round south san jose before on my red 04?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum....but i'd definately think about slappin the m4 system on your bike, i'm willing to bet you'll love it over the stock exhaust! just my .02

1 - 8 of 8 Posts