Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Just got my 08 Silver R6 a month and a half ago and already got a few mods on it. I got complete frame slider, flush mount smoke turn sigs, integrated smoke tail light. Motified stock fender (one of a kind!! :) ...i think). Carbon front fender.

I also have more carbon fiber parts commin in and I'll post more pics as I get the parts. let me know what you guys think so far.

BTW: If anyone is up for a cruise or just ride around town, PM me with your number and we can set up a ride. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Resident JMU Wizard
1,218 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
congrat's on the bike and welcome to the site.

·
Great!
90 Posts
Congrats on the bike dude. Great color choice, I got mine not too long ago as well. June 23rd. Loving everything about it. Nice mods. I juss got a fender kit flushies, and woodcraft frame sliders for now. Next thing im planning to get is a windscreen and sum 50w hids. Ride safe! N welcome -=]

·
MY R1 IS A BEAST !!
85 Posts
Looks nice, keep us updated on the mods !!

Danny

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
u dont see many silver, nice bike!

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
looks good.welcome bro.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the welcome everyone, I'm hoping to meet some of the forum members soon and ride. Anyone got plans for a bike meet or want to help me set one up?

·
My R6 is Famous!
1,324 Posts
I've been goin crazy looking for an integrated taillights on the 08's. If you don't mind where did you get the light from!!?

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
newb...:thumbdown

J/K!!!:toocool:
Welcome dude! :wave
Enjoy ur stay!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been goin crazy looking for an integrated taillights on the 08's. If you don't mind where did you get the light from!!?
Check out tobefast.com. 07's seemed to fit my 08 just fine too. i got sick of waiting for shit to come out so i went with those. Nice bike though. I have had my 08 for about 2 months now

·
Registered
136 Posts
08 silvers are sexy. i was close to getting one but choose the candy red 07 instead. makes me wish i got the silver :) Good looking bike!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice bike, love the color, congrats!!

·
I have short legs :(
98 Posts
Looks good man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts