1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
Good deals and good customer service.

·
Registered
196 Posts
great to work with, you get a shipping allowance, good prices, great customer service, and you can return items without a restocking fee. i highly recomend new enough. oh and they usually get the order out the same day even if it says 1-2 days.

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
i like their web site a lot

·
$4 a gal. 4 gal. a shot
933 Posts
another +1 for new enough, had nothing but great results with them, good prices and they ship fast.

·
Registered
290 Posts
They're awesome. I've bought a lot of my gear from them since they're just down the road from me. They're very friendly in person and plenty helpful. I tried on like 10 different pairs of boots this weekend and the guy at the front didn't utter a peep about walking back and forth to the warehouse.

I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I live less than 30 Min from them so i always just go there, i cant say enough good things about them, nothing but great service from these people

Boss75, you here in Lubbock?

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
Good deals and good customer service.
great to work with, you get a shipping allowance, good prices, great customer service, and you can return items without a restocking fee. i highly recomend new enough. oh and they usually get the order out the same day even if it says 1-2 days.
i like their web site a lot
another +1 for new enough, had nothing but great results with them, good prices and they ship fast.
They are awesome
They're awesome. I've bought a lot of my gear from them since they're just down the road from me. They're very friendly in person and plenty helpful. I tried on like 10 different pairs of boots this weekend and the guy at the front didn't utter a peep about walking back and forth to the warehouse.

I highly recommend them.
I live less than 30 Min from them so i always just go there, i cant say enough good things about them, nothing but great service from these people

what they all said!!!! I ordered my A* track pants and my Sidi boots from them and their shipping and customer service was like luxurious! They are golden to shop from:YEA:YEA:YEA:YEA:YEA:YEA:YEA:YEA:YEA:YEA

·
Registered
290 Posts

Nope I'm in HOdessa. I go to Lubbock bout every so often though to visit friends or for car/motorcycle related stuff. I was there last weekend b/c my bro was graduating from Tech.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My JR pants came from NewEnough today and they're fantastic. I ordered them on Friday, and they showed up today.

Very happy with them.

·
I like bbq sauce on my R6
2,146 Posts
I love the personal reviews that the guy does. They give great pictures as well. It's sometimes better to read what one guy who trys everything thinks, then different people doing reviews. (if that makes any sense).

Unfortunately, I've found better deals else wear for all my gear thus far.

·
I like bbq sauce on my R6
2,146 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts