Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Damn, although it is a computer generated picture, it gives off a good idea of what it may look like. Man, I want to ride so bad, but I also don't want to regret buyin an '04 if I like this '05.......decisions desicions.......

Great find penfold YEA!

-Mark

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thats the worst part about these things. Its like one day you have the nicest looking r6, then before you know it, theres a newer, more sleek model out. But still, we all love our 6, whether its a 98 or an 04. I just happen to have the 04, so ill wait and trade it in for the 2007 R6. :cheers

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yeah the bike looks really nice, but it's not even june yet and we are still a long ways away from when this baby comes out. This sort of thing comes up every year, i'm surprised people aren't talking about the 2006 r6...

could find though Pen :cheers

can't wait for the actual yamaha pics to come out!

·
Registered
270 Posts
That thing looks sweet.

Hmmm.......maybe it's time to sell the '03.

Nah..I'll keep it till next June.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ohh man......my 2000 r6 is looking pretty old right about now. Ehh all i can say is be happy with what you have instead of envying what you dont. I think ill wait to see wat happens for 2006. In the mean time ill dump some more money into my 2000 just to make sure ill whip the 2005..........lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Eh, just drop a NOS kit on your 6 and you'll be ready to go.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I myself will never trade in my baby for the newer models. I like the one I got just fine and she likes me too. We're perfect together!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Underseat exhausts....yawn.

The fazer has them too now....doesn't that just say it all.

Im going to keep mine down the righthand side of the bike so next year my bike will look really "trick" with a side mounted exhaust.

If they ruin the R6 arse as they have the R1, then it looks like a GSXR will be the next weapon of coice for Mr Tickle.

·
Registered
712 Posts
penfold said:
I myself will never trade in my baby for the newer models. I like the one I got just fine and she likes me too. We're perfect together!
I gotta agree with Pen...I love my baby and though i'm contemplating adding to my collection, i'd never trade or sell my six! I wonder if the new r6 is gonna have more power...kinda like the r1 and how it's power jumped to 180

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm with Mr. Tickle on the undertail exhaust....YAWN !!!! Keep it on the Fazer, not the R6...

:cheers

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Why has no one else mentioned that this is a Photochop job (and a sloppy one at that...)?

Maybe I just missed the joke....

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
one person has mentioned it already. besides they did kinda **** up the photochop job. peices are missing and some need to be deleted. but all together still a sweet lookin ride. but im defenitly not gettin one, il wait till 2007 like kmdr2 said. by then it will be even better and ill be ready for a new one :cheers

·
Registered
995 Posts
by 2007 there might not be a R6. all bikes evolve so by 2007 it might be the YAMAHA GP6

·
Registered
13 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, damn it I knew I shouldnt have bought my 04' R6. Damnit I have sell it and get this one now. Shittttt. It is totally gonna drop my retail on it to. :moon

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jasamb said:
Why has no one else mentioned that this is a Photochop job (and a sloppy one at that...)?

Maybe I just missed the joke....
no, just to many hours at work......re-read the second post of the thread....

TuningForkR6 said:
Damn, although it is a computer generated picture, it gives off a good idea of what it may look like.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts