Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. i am a new member here but i have been reading this forum for the last 6 months. Anyways, i live in St. Louis and was calling around for 2004 R6 prices. I got down to J&W cycles and he said that he will not be getting any more 04 R6's. He said he will be receving 05 R6's in 6 weeks. can that be true since there have been no pictures released by
Yamaha.

Just Wondering.
:worship

·
Registered
537 Posts
I dunno I think they will release more so in September will be my guess, went to the dealer today, like ALL 04's are gone, liquidation time to make room for 05's.

BE4TNUT

·
The Yamaha riding H-D guy
116 Posts
Actually there is a dealership in OK that can get 04 r6's. They told me they could do it for 7547 our the door. I just can't afford to jump on it with college jusr starting. Call Jason at Atlus Motorsports 18882464798 . I wish I could afford it cuase that is a hella good price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
coxxoc said:
Actually there is a dealership in OK that can get 04 r6's. They told me they could do it for 7547 our the door. I just can't afford to jump on it with college jusr starting. Call Jason at Atlus Motorsports 18882464798 . I wish I could afford it cuase that is a hella good price.
$7252 honda east toledo.

:cheers

got it less than a month ago :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts