Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my problem with this helmet, it can get pretty loud and a bit uncomfortable.

I know this helmet is pretty pricey... this review made it seem pretty nice...

http://www.webbikeworld.com

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, it's like if I were to fall, I want to make sure I fall everywhere else except my head... Lol

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't heard reviewed of this helmet but looks very appealing. If money does'nt concerned you, mind as while get it.
When I want something money doesn't concern me however, if I don't know much about the product than I start questioning if its worth it...

Just hoping anyone on this forum knew anything about or have it...

:popcorn:

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
any updates? i put this carbon fiber version one on at the IMS and it is awesome. Jose at the show was willing to sell it for $550....kinda spendy

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went ahead and got me a Shoei RF-1100 Warlord... I just didn't get too many reviews on this guy so I went with what people knew... I love my helmet...

Also living in a small town that hardly has any sportbike stores doesn't help much....

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
I have the full carbon series. It's the nicest, lightest, most comfortable and safest helmet I have ever worn. A+++

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
thinking about getting one.. Or a bell CF one.. OR something that may be better?

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
What do you guys think? Who has it and what do you like about it?

NEXX XR1R

I want to get a new helmet, I currently have the Icon-Alliance-SSR-Speedfreak-Helmet... I just think it's time to upgrade:cool:
Kinda pricey yes...but looks nice...i personally like the red and white

Kinda pricey for something Ive heard very little about...I just got one of these http://www.cyclesector.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AGV-HELMET-K3-DREAMTIME for 1/3 of that cost...and rode into work this morning with it and its 10x better than my scorpion EXO1000:fact Its hella lighter, quieter and more aerodynamic...even when shoulder checking at 90+mph...
I was looking in to getting the same helmet but all black

I have the full carbon series. It's the nicest, lightest, most comfortable and safest helmet I have ever worn. A+++

very nice :yes

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sick helmet man! I think that'll be my next one just to say I have one. :lmao

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Wouldn't pay for that. Like the way it looks though!

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
I'm debating between this and bells CF.. I want maximum protection and light weight/comfort... not sure which is better.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I put one on at the IMS and it is friggen sweet. The padding inside is similar to the AGVs and it has custom padding to stick on the inside. PLUS, the kicker is the larger peripheral vision. The cutout is larger than my 5 continents and I have a better field of vision. Also, if you are tucked the opening above your eyes is a little larger so you get to see more! Overall, it is an expensive helmet, but if you have the cash get it!

The Nexx rep also had windscreens, he threw it on the ground and told me to jump on it. Im like are you sure, so I did, It didnt shatter! Pretty sick IMO

·
&#4314;(&#3232;&#30410;&#3232;&#4314;&#8592;&#9835
424 Posts
Its a nice light helmet to be sure, but for the $ the quality simply isn't there.

Its like no one is on top of the ISO standards. They are almost there, just a few things and they would nail it: like a better finish on the exterior, the burrs left on the tinted face shield, the chin strap nylon already unraveling after 3 months, lots of wind noise (muffles ambient sound but the wind seems to come right under the chin.

I do love the huge veiwport, it really does make motoring safer, blind spots can be check almost without move yer noggin.

All in all good, but worth about $200 less

1 - 20 of 42 Posts