Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was bored today so i decided to go to the World Of Wheels show in St. Louis which is about an hour away from me. I was walking arround and i saw classic cars every where, 3 Scion's, 2 civics, a whole display of Suzuki Gixxers (whooptiedoo) than i came across this R6 and all i could say was WOW!!!! The owner runs a car shop in Stl called Auto Concepts which does any thing and everything you could want done to a car. Well he had his own R6 and he decided to paint it and do all the custom work, then he decided to put it in the show room at the shop and he got a huge positive response from everybody and now he is doing the Custom stuff on bikes.

This is everything done to the bike to the best of my knowledge.
1. Scorpion slip on
2. PCIII
3. All the custom paint you see and the chrome work
4. 20 shot of nitrous
5. Custom lights blinking and flashing everywhere
6. Purge valve coming out the center of the ram air intake

The pictures really don't do it justice, you really have to see it in person.

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually he does ride it and after the show was out doing wheelies on it. he has laid it over twice after the custom work was done but he can paint so it really doesn't bother him.

btw... the bike has 11,000 miles on it.

also notice the mirror holes and the front blinker holes have been filled and painted over completely.

·
Registered
586 Posts
njk27 said:
looks good but I dont like the white mids that kills it for me
Looks like silver to me? and was that a monitor in the rear where the seat is supposed to be? If so what was playing on it, is there a DVD somewhere? Looks good though. :cheers

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
at first glance it looked white to me I know someone that has a tv dvd player and mp3 player on their r1 the idea seemed cool at first then I just thought it was gay some people have to do things to get attention when they dont know how to ride

·
Registered
586 Posts
njk27 said:
at first glance it looked white to me I know someone that has a tv dvd player and mp3 player on their r1 the idea seemed cool at first then I just thought it was gay some people have to do things to get attention when they dont know how to ride
Where did they fit the stuff? Not that I'm wanting to do it, just wondering?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
the screen was on a hinge (above gas cap) hooked to the tank the screen fit over the gauges the mp3 player was adhered on to the tank (under the gas cap and the dvd player was under ther rear seat and he has 3" speakers cut into the ram air covers..............none of the above is very theft proof since most of it is only adhered on

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
njk27 said:
the screen was on a hinge (above gas cap) hooked to the tank the screen fit over the gauges the mp3 player was adhered on to the tank (under the gas cap and the dvd player was under ther rear seat and he has 3" speakers cut into the ram air covers..............none of the above is very theft proof since most of it is only adhered on
i guess it was done just for the show.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
actually the guy I know rides like that all the time watching a movie while he rides not very smart but if he was he wouldnt have put all that stuff on in the first place

·
Registered
267 Posts
all that time painting the bike and the best he could do is bright blue bar ends?!?!?!?! :jacked
r6-hybridd, where's his shop at? I'm potentially going to be in St. Louie for Mardi Gras in february and wouldn't mind stopping in to see the bike 1st hand.

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
His address is

Auto Concepts
9021 Page Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63114

If you want to call him, his phone number at the shop is 314-427-4600

Just look it up on map quest, prolly the easiest way.

also the thing in the back is a framed picture of him doing a wheelie on the bike before and after it was painted. i'll post the pic but it didn't come out too good. the reason it is there is because the rear seat cowl was not completely finished with paint before the show and he needed somthing to cover the trunk with.

Also the reason for the blue bar ends is because the bike was blue to begin with.

I told him about the Forum here and he said that he will be stopping by the site to check it out.

here is the pic.

·
Lets go ride
433 Posts
bike is nice but the custom geo in the back ground. whats the point. geos suck. thats like a fat ugly nasty chick that dresses up at a club. whats the point. it wont help. your ugly. the geo is ugly. what ever

1 - 20 of 26 Posts