·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts

meet Alessandra :love

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kinda lame to name your bike, let alone stick it on your fairings IMO....
:scared

To each their own, I like to be different instead of following everyone else by stripping down their decals and the typical mods.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
I named mine BITCH...cause thats how I treat her...:fact

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
Wondering if the mistress has a name? What's the origin? We all can't have R6...

My girl's name is Ariana
sry bro but im debating on jocking your idea of putting the name on the bike..lol :swordfigh

not going to put it on the front though

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
It's a motorcycle, not a boat.. :dunce:

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sry bro but im debating on jocking your idea of putting the name on the bike..lol :swordfigh

not going to put it on the front though
Go for it. It'll give u something to talk about at bike nights instead of rolling up there and thinking here's another guy with the usual r6. You can put it on the side where the battery cover is where most people put the alpine stars sticker or on the swing arm. My r6 didn't have the r6 on the front so I just put it there

To me it's a superstition, just like the little guardian bells that you get by having someone give it to u instead of buying it. Every bike I didn't name I got into an accident while the ones I did I didn't get into one

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
If my bike were a woman I'd be doing 5-10 for aggravated battery and lewd conduct...

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
i dont call it by it's name but if people ask what i named it or what the R stands for i just say "Randy" :p
so you ride a dude??:poke

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts
I though I was the only one mines Eleanor or Eli for short:sing

1 - 20 of 28 Posts