Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got Hotboddies SMOKE flushies, for $40 shipped off ebay. Love them, look sick.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
check out http://www.hardracing.com/

They got the clear alternatives flushies. They are a great company, I've dealth with them MANY times. Their customer service is friggin top notch.

·
I eat R6s... 07 R1
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Dan the man
292 Posts
protons...no comparison

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got the smoked hotbodies on my 06. I like em cuz they blend in with the lower fairing so well you cant barely tell they are there til you turn em on.

·
I eat R6s... 07 R1
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got the smoked hotbodies on my 06. I like em cuz they blend in with the lower fairing so well you cant barely tell they are there til you turn em on.
yea they are nice but the $17 ones are smoked too. the protons are the best ive seen on the market and i was going to get them untill they started making them in orange instead of yellow

·
Registered
107 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the protons is how they stick out. I wanted true flushmount ones.

·
I eat R6s... 07 R1
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The only thing I don't like about the protons is how they stick out. I wanted true flushmount ones.
also true and they re white in color not smoked at all.
are there any comapnies that do colors to match the bike. hotbodies maybe? i think they used at least.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts