Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Great video!! What group were you running in? I had posted a few from this day also. I am going to try and get a nice edited one together like yours soon. How expensive are the rooms? I rode right past you in the paddock a few times during the day, I wish I stopped to check out your bike! I totally saw it there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks chief. I was running in class 2 before lunch and 3 after. I got bumped. I was running two cameras. One my friend tony was wearing. All the footage is from sessions 1,2,3 in the morning. Class 2. I'll be going down again for april 16th through 18th. Hit me up if your going. We have a good group of friends down there. All ducati and triumph guys. I need a yamaha around, I'm out numbered. I'll be bringing my toy hauler next time. A bit more luxury. As for the rooms, location is killer, too cool. They are kinda dumpy. 2 pull out couches. Built really cheap. But they are fairly new so not too bad. I think they were $99/night. Price is going up though. Camping prices went up too.

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Thanks chief. I was running in class 2 before lunch and 3 after. I got bumped. I was running two cameras. One my friend tony was wearing. All the footage is from sessions 1,2,3 in the morning. Class 2. I'll be going down again for april 16th through 18th. Hit me up if your going. We have a good group of friends down there. All ducati and triumph guys. I need a yamaha around, I'm out numbered. I'll be bringing my toy hauler next time. A bit more luxury. As for the rooms, location is killer, too cool. They are kinda dumpy. 2 pull out couches. Built really cheap. But they are fairly new so not too bad. I think they were $99/night. Price is going up though. Camping prices went up too.
I'll most lkely be there. I'm gonna try and make it for 3 of the 4 weekends in april. I gotta get myself bumped up next time I go. :fact

1 - 6 of 6 Posts