Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Mod
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone riding with TPM this weekend at NJMP? Lightning Sunday and Lightning and Thunderbolt are open for Monday. I will be on Thunderbolt. If anyone is going to be there, let me know.

·
My R6 eats you.
7,565 Posts
NESBA is having an open track for A and fast I guys on Tues, would be going if the bike wasn't broke. Have fun!

·
Registered
870 Posts
I haven't been riding with them... but coaches hate me there for some reason.... I did a track day with them last year, and they had like 50+ riders and 10+ yami demo rides, in beginner group at lightning... and I was much faster than the rest of B group, and they wouldn't bump me because, I wouldn't wait for a coach to wave me to pass, and I would pass other riders on the outside when ever I felt like it (in the safest way).... and apparently I ran someone off track, when I was no where near them.... my suit got a lot of attention that day.

the coach promised me he would bump me next time around, but since none of my friends rode with nesba anymore I never went back.

·
Super Mod
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what other NESBA B group riders do you know that can run 1'32's at Thunderbolt? HAHAHA

Good seeing you as always Scriptor, that F16 was awesome!

·
Registered
870 Posts
what other NESBA B group riders do you know that can run 1'32's at Thunderbolt? HAHAHA

Good seeing you as always Scriptor, that F16 was awesome!
A thought qualifying time for B group was 32's. =D

good seeing you too brotha!

ps... I was watching the videos, and my camera would flicker when the jet passed us, the noise was too much for my phone to handle.... anyway I'm signing up to fly one of those things! =D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts