Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Out there riding..
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm going to NJMP in Millville, NJ on July 18, 2011 and was wondering if anyone else is going to this event with NESBA?

It will be my first trip out with NESBA. I've done several track days with STT and one with Frank Kinsey.

How is NESBA?

Anyone looking to pit together?

Brian

·
Out there riding..
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bummer Diesel. Wish I had the time to get out there on Saturday too.

Who are you doing your trackdays with? Any experience with NESBA?

I don't know what to expect from them.

·
Out there riding..
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds good. Any chance any of the guys you're going with are old and slow like I am?

Also, do I really have to put a number on my bike for NESBA?

·
My R6 eats you.
7,565 Posts
Yup, old and slow lol. My friend Dan is in B group and has a yellow TZ125. Yeah just use electrical tape and use number 11. It's just so they can identify you if something happens, and for the photographer. I'm racing with CCS this weekend if you want to come down and check it out.

·
Out there riding..
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope things are going well at CCS for you this weekend. Wish I could have come out but getting Monday to come was a tremendous effort to begin with.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the 125. Should be hard to miss!

I couldn't get 11, I took 30 so if anyone sees the 09 white R6 with #30 stop by!

·
Searching and lurking...
24 Posts
NESBA is a good org, very structured, with an emphasis on safety and following the rules. The CRs are very accessible, so be sure to utilize them. Lots of good guys in orange shirts and in the paddock. You'll have a blast!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts