Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's here boys and girls. Absolute Cycle Experience is hosting track day at thunderbolt. March 12th and 13th. I'll be there with my new track paint. Can't wait. Photos to follow.

·
My R6 eats you.
7,565 Posts
I am going to try my very best to get there for Sunday. It's gonna be hectic tryin to get everything done in time, but I'll make it happen. Can't wait :toocool:
I'm gettin there Saturday to hang out with some of my buddies and I'll be riding Sunday. PM'd you my cell in case you wanna pit next to us.

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
I'm gettin there Saturday to hang out with some of my buddies and I'll be riding Sunday. PM'd you my cell in case you wanna pit next to us.
TITS bro! Bout to reply to your pm now. That would be awesome. I'll try to remember to bring the venison jerky I have! WEWT!! I'm so pumped now. I shoulda paid after work. I can't sit still now

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Are you driving in Sunday morning?
Yeah, I don't think I can get my shit together in time to leave Saturday to head down.. Gonna be wakin up at like 3:30 AM to head out. :(

·
My R6 eats you.
7,565 Posts
What?! Just bust your ass Saturday and roll down with a tent, think the gates close at 10 or 11. How far of a drive is it?

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
What?! Just bust your ass Saturday and roll down with a tent, think the gates close at 10 or 11. How far of a drive is it?
I'll try my best to do that, but it's like 3-3.5 hours with the trailer and truck to get there. My whole weekend got dicked up. I now have to come into work tomorrow at 8 AM cause they are shutting off the office power to put solar panels on the building. Tonight I gotta goto dinner at my GF's sister's house. Tomorrow at 1 I have to bring my 08 into the shop for dyno time and suspension setup.. Still have to replace the one frame slider on my 02 also (fingers crossed the threads aren't too mangled or i'll be ridin my 08), oil change, and need to pull the rear rim to have a new valve stem put in cause the one on there is ****ing rotten.. I'll try my best man, but even making it there Sunday is really pushing myself.

This is why I never make definite plans with anyone ever!! :lmao

AND I don't have a tent. :laugh

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Don't forget Sunday is Daylight Saving, so you'll lose an hour there too. :laugh
fuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkk!! I can't win bro. I can't wait to rip tho. I'm gonna be all wide open makin shit tons of noise and all that. I don't know if there's gonna be a photographer there this weekend. The dude who does the pics is down in Daytona with Eric Stump, and I think the same goes for Mark Built (The suspension guy)..

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
My girl will be there with my Camera, she's not too bad a shot.
:werd

Maybe my girl will come with me and they can bullshit during the day. I'm dreading the ride down and back solo

·
Registered
821 Posts
Sure is!!!! I just need a spiffy paint job for a couple more HP, and stickers will also help to lower the drag coefficient!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts