Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts
I may possibly be interested, depending on what I have going on. If not, contact lolyfe327 (member here) if he doesn't chime and on this post. I'm almost certain he would be down.

·
Est. 10/21/93
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may possibly be interested, depending on what I have going on. If not, contact lolyfe327 (member here) if he doesn't chime and on this post. I'm almost certain he would be down.
Sounds good. I'm either going Friday or Saturday for just a day trip probably. May get a room if I could scrape together the money or split one. I'll have to wait and see I guess.

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts
I for sure can't go friDAY, saturday would be my only option and that would be leaving first thing that morning.

·
Est. 10/21/93
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I for sure can't go friDAY, saturday would be my only option and that would be leaving first thing that morning.
That's most likely what I'll end up doing. Hopefully easyr6 will come ride with us. He lives in Knoxville and is there all the time. I havn't been able to reach him though but maybe he'll log on here in the next few days.

·
Registered
238 Posts
If yall are still up there on sunday i might be able to head up. Have to work friday and sat but i ride up through the mountains somewhere pretty much every weekend weather permits.

·
Est. 10/21/93
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If yall are still up there on sunday i might be able to head up. Have to work friday and sat but i ride up through the mountains somewhere pretty much every weekend weather permits.
I just planned on a day trip unless someone wants to split the cost of a room with me. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Wish I could join you guys this weekend, but my weekend is already booked with putting up a fence for my dog, and going to a memorial service up in Bristol TN for a friend that passed away last week

I'll be at the Dragon the following weekend though (Nov 6th). Have fun and be safe!

·
One Cheek On The Seat!
858 Posts
I think you all should just come to road atlanta this weekend and save the dragon for a weekend I'm not at the track :sing:lmao

·
Registered
731 Posts
well id be there but got my kids lol. would go next weekend but spending the weekend with the new gf. so it looks like im done riding for about 3 weeks. and its the off season so its only the local idiots like me that go.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Man when I move to SC, we'll definetly have to ride. I won't know anybody, expect a friend of mine who lives in Columbia, but he doesn't have a bike. I see alot of lone rides once I get up there, haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts