Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a standard two wire Qs switch on a bazzaz? I bought a complete bazzaz system but it didn't come with the switch and I've got a Qs running with my flash tune right now. It's OK but feels like it's got a slight delay in it, so i wanted to connect a none bazzaz two wire unit to the bazzaz three wire plug and I'm curious if it's possible to do. I heard bazzaz had new switches that worked both push and pull so I'm wondering it that's what the third wire is for and then you just change it in the software or if it's for something else.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I know stand-alone quickshifters like Annatori (sp?) and others will work regardless of your fuel management system. If you're trying to connect it all together, that's probably a question for Bazzaz Support. Email or call them-- they're very friendly, knowledgeable and prompt.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had my suspension and engine buddy over last night to set up our suspensions and brought this up to him. i guess with the three wire, the new software will switch between push and pull style, he said hes tried to call bazzaz for tech support and theyre pretty quiet about wiring diagrams and other such things so he isnt really sure what to make of it. our best guess was one might send a signal and depending on how you have the switch configured it accepts the signal from that wire. so i guess if i could figure out which wires i needed to splice i could figure it out but at the same time im a little hesitant to short out a full bazzaz system brain. might just open my pockets at some point and buy the stupid sensor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts