Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone.. Just got my license last weekend. So just signed up and researching on what kinda bike I'd like to get next year... Also hopefully I'll be able to have a better knowledge of bike mechanics so I can fix minor problems/ maintenance etc.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Welcome.
Stick around here and we'll talk you into an R6. It's the best you can buy.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
TexasR6 said:
Welcome.
Stick around here and we'll talk you into an R6. It's the best you can buy.
I concur with the above statement. plus, there can be some good technical help here. lots of bullshit here too but only when necessary.

·
Registered
886 Posts
i think after seeing a picture of an r6 with a chick on it he will make his mind up lol welcome aboard .. enjoy your stay here bro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup.. I'm looking in the direction of the R6 as a future investment.. But that would have to be my second bike.. since I'd still need to bring my skills level up. I'd hate to see my Brand new R6 drop on the first day of owning it..

So this little grasshopper needs to read up and try to get as much info first. Maybe I'll have enough saved for a used R6.. or something smaller to learn on first.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I like this guys attitude towards riding......You will love the 6. Not to promote anything bad, but the 6 was my first bike and I loved it. Just gotta know your limits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts