Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup people, my names Rick. I'm looking into buying an R6 as my first bike. Ive ridden dirt bikes a pretty good amount but never once ridden a street bike. I was thinking about getting a 600RR but from the reviews and what ive read, the R6 is just a better all around bike...and yamaha owns! Just wanted to shout out for my first post, holler.

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
Welcome Rick! I live near Rome, but in a different state. :roll: Have fun in our little corner of the Internet, there is quite a collection of characters here. Some from other countries to boot.

I too rode dirt quite a bit, and now I have a R6 as the 1st road bike that I have ever rode. Take it easy and you'll be fine.

:worship

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
welcome to the addiction. if you got questions, we hopefully have answers or can atleast help point ya in the right direction!

the durrty durrty is startin to get quite a few peoples in here. Its gonna be a Tx vs Ga rumble soon! :gayfight
I'd count the Cali guys in here since there are quite a few of them but everyone knows how Cali folks are :hehe

"more Tofu, soy milk and queer eye for me please! I'm from Kalifornia!" :fruit :laugh :moon :hehe

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome. I live only about 40 miles from Rome Texas. As they say, do as the romans do.... Well, maybe that's a bad idea.

Anyway, welcome and good luck on your bike.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
WELCOME!! :wave

Don't listen to the rest of them, everyone in here seems to have some form of opinion and smart-ass comment to make. I prefer to just be quiet, and enjoy the serenity of the site. The info is great here.

oh, and Pen is gay, Loki is hitting on him, Sixxr is jealous and Dave has cool pics. That is really all you need to know! :hammer

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
yoda said:
WELCOME!! :wave

Don't listen to the rest of them, everyone in here seems to have some form of opinion and smart-ass comment to make. I prefer to just be quiet, and enjoy the serenity of the site. The info is great here.

oh, and Pen is gay, Loki is hitting on him, Sixxr is jealous and Dave has cool pics. That is really all you need to know! :hammer
i am so not hitting on him, :gay but sixxr is jealous and dave does have good pics

and you the quiet one in here HAH thats like sayin PEN doesnt screw sheep :mrgreen:

OH ya and welcome to the best place to learn about something and nothing all at the same time :cheers

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lmao, yall are nuts....im gonna get along just fine here. Im going next week to get my motorcycle learners permit WOOT!!! Not being able to drive at night for 6 months is going to suck though

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.