Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I is the noob
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone,

i just got my first bike this past saturday and picked it up monday. No suprise but i love riding already. I purchased a brand new R6s and as soon as i got home i decided to find a good Yamaha or R6 forum. Comming from the subaru world(heavly modded wrx) ive learned that a forum can be a greeat place to get some info.

ill be sure to post up some pics of the bike asap.
oh and you guys have some sweet smileys haha

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
Right on man. U will love it more an more as u get more experience.

Welcome to the forum. Alot of good ppl here willing to help

·
I is the noob
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.

also what is a good site to start looking for mods? im looking for a undertail kit so i doesnt look like i have a giant dirt bike fender. i check out tobefast and one other site but im not quite sure what a decent price is for a kit. average seems to be about the 120 and up range.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
welcome to the forums man. looking for parts...try the selling ads here, ebay, local craigslist, and there's a bunch of other sites too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
im in your same boat sc00by i have a seriously modded 02 rex, but i dont have the bike quite yet, planning on a used 04 or 05 r6. lets see some picss

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
thanks.

also what is a good site to start looking for mods? im looking for a undertail kit so i doesnt look like i have a giant dirt bike fender. i check out tobefast and one other site but im not quite sure what a decent price is for a kit. average seems to be about the 120 and up range.
check out motomummy and solomotoparts
i got all my mods there

welcome and sweet choice on bikes

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike. :D

·
I is the noob
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

havnt had time to get pics, it been raining the past few days.
Oh and i also picked up a undertail kit and some frame savers(sliders?..im a noob) for 104$.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey same boat as you buddy just picked up an 04 R6 first bike hope your loving yours as much as i am mine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts