Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 318 Posts

·
Fancy crotch smell
368 Posts
Sober said:
Man....I went to Clayton like, 2 weeks ago. Worst experience ever!

Always get full body photos of a girl before you meet her! Glad I took the bronco, and not the r6!
Yea, ive never experienced that, but i would imagine it would drive a man to insanity and/or desparation to get away from the fattie :sing

all the triangle people should get together and, you know.... ride? :secret

·
Fancy crotch smell
368 Posts
Diezel said:
Kerry, are you riding on Sunday?
damnit! ive been at work all day, so i couldnt check this. :thumbdown But yea, i rode to work and i rode awhile after work...... I work at the best buy in garner, just FYi. But ill be up for riding all the time after this week, because its final exam week at state :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
kerrykerrykerry said:
nalla, where do you work in clayton??
advanced auto.

I know it is short notice but we should get together tomorrow and ride. I get off at 2. (short day!!! woot) I will talk to a couple of my friends see if we can get some shit together.

·
Fancy crotch smell
368 Posts
yea, ive seen a couple bikes up there before. I just gotta get my car inspected and put some monies in the bank, and im down for some riding for a couple hours cause i gotta study eventually for 2morrows tests. Its like 11:00am rite now. ill check back here when i get home

·
Fancy crotch smell
368 Posts
well damn, i just got back home, its like 900 now, but i gots to study for 2morrow. If i see some bikes up at advanced auto, ill swing by. You'll know its me, because i drive a 06 with 10k hid, black exhaust, and carbon fiber helmet :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got to hook the R6 back up with some street parts before I'm ready to ride, but I'm in Raleigh, I'll let y'all know when I get it together.

·
Fancy crotch smell
368 Posts
a nice group ride would be fun. Especially if good roads are known. cruising is nice, but with this awesome blazing hot weather, im feeling a bit more confident in my rubbers gripping the road :sing

i just need to score some leather pants, denim wont hold up well against the pavement :thumbdown

·
Registered
179 Posts
Would you guys like to try to get together Saturday afternoon, or Sunday anytime?
We could meet in Clayton, Garner, or Raleigh area?

41 - 60 of 318 Posts