Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, im freaking out right now, i dont care what any one else says about nos right now cuz its fucken cool!!!! Im really all about the twisties and i had to mix it up allittle wit nos tho, and alot of riders say '':wtf would you want nos in your bike for , thats crazy'' RIGHT------well alittle but WRoNG!!!!!! I thought the same thing too but i needed to step it up at the track (drag strip) nos came to mind some how!?!?!?

Good thing tho, Its a first for me on shotting nos in anything tho so maybe thats why im prob- trippen so dam hard! But i think you would be trippen too if you had a instant jump of 50HP. To feel third gear start to bring the front up is the fucken shit!!! and the best part about it is that the kit is on the smallest shot!!! It can go up to 100Hp shots ,but i dont think i would be trying that shot ever!!! My freinds got it on film and you can hear the nos wind the motor up , great sound!!! I know what your thinken!! '' HES going to blow his motor'' right?? but i took all the time to richen out the bike and get colder plugs . It runs fine when im just cruzien around !! the next time i take my bike apart ill take sum pics on the set up and post it!!!! Shit im all excited now---im going to go ride!!laters!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
All-bust, you need to show the vids!! Sounds prtty cool though. You guys should shoot down Kuhio Ave. on NOS. --freak out all the tourists!!

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,812 Posts
you must be friggin nuts!!!... HAHAHA!!!........ you should change your name to the "flyin' hawaiian". LOL!!!.....

i thought about it hookin up the bottle. but nah not for me, if i wanted that type of power i would just rather buy myself an R1.

G

·
I had nos on my car the only thing I didnt like about it was filling the bottle back up for $40 after I went to the drag strip.I dont think I will ever put it on the bike though.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I've been thinking about putting a small 20 shot system on mine, not much, but more than enough with the R6! I don't want to run a huge shot cause i'll probably just run a dry system so i won't have to worry about as much extra needed fuel. Plus, dry systems are much easier and less hassle. Big HP shots also start to get very annoying after all the re-ringing.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Anyone ever fiddle with turbo-charging on a bike?
After a good romping in the A4 (1.8T) the turbo fans spooling down after taking key outta the ignition.... puts a smile on my face every time :boob

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Drooder said:
Anyone ever fiddle with turbo-charging on a bike?
After a good romping in the A4 (1.8T) the turbo fans spooling down after taking key outta the ignition.... puts a smile on my face every time :boob
I've not seen a 6 like that but then again I never looked for one either. I bet with the rpm's it turns, a turbo would be sittin pretty on a 6. we've all seen what they can do on a 'Bus.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.