Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on my may to Utica NY from Philly 5 hour ride 300 miles... I'm on Rt 8 in NY maybe 30-45 mins away in a town when the speed limit dropped to 40 from 55 for a little bit of the road I slowed down and then started to speed up thinking I missed the 55 sign nope I was wrong NY Trooper sitting right on the side of the road facing the ore way... He turned his lights on I pulled right over he just had to make a U-turn to be in back of me gave him my info and asked why he pulled me as always and that's when I looked up the road an seen the 55 up the road an realized that I didn't miss it said it to the cop he told me he got me at 64 in a 40 would have been 24 over 6 points and a huge fine.... He gave me a ticket for not being able to read my plate :toocool told the Trooper thank you an that I'd just will pled guilty an pay the fine goes to show not all cops are dicks to bikers.... Also was my 1st time getting pulled over on the bike 5 year riding an 20k miles

Cliff notes for you lazy SOBs
-going to NY from Philly
-pulled over for 64 in a 40
-got ticket for not being able to read my plate (BBQ guys know how my shit sits)

·
Horsepower Whisperer
617 Posts
Cheers to some decency from the law. :cheers

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers to some decency from the law. :cheers
I know right... When I was like isn't this a 55 then seen the sign I was like "oh **** me this area always ****ed me up" Trooper starts to crack up good guy though

Oh an before someone gets it cool story bro

·
Registered
25 Posts
I recently had a similiar experience here in Kansas. I was about 1/2 mile short of an area where the speed limit increases from 55 to 65. The KHP officer who pulled me over for 67 in a 55 ran my information and gave me a warning. I actually meant it when I told him to have a good day...

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I recently had a similiar experience here in Kansas. I was about 1/2 mile short of an area where the speed limit increases from 55 to 65. The KHP officer who pulled me over for 67 in a 55 ran my information and gave me a warning. I actually meant it when I told him to have a good day...
same here and i know for a fact when i was on the really back roads of PA i was going a lot after so ill take a plate ticket any day

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Nope, all power-hungry dicks and out to get you/make revenue. Fcuck em. :sing

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,451 Posts
:popcorn:

·
BBBRRRAAAPPPPPP
728 Posts
there are definatly a few cops out there in the crowd that are cool, not many, but some.

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
I haz story too but better, back in my street riding stupid phase, I was racing some dude on a GIXXER and all of a sudden I see him drop back really fast, I let off the throttle and coast to the speed limit, look back and have lights come up behind me...I pull over, went to get my wallet out of the trunk and the cops says"dont worry you don't need that" i was like :wtf

cop said "i didnt clock you but i know that wasn't the speed limit" he laughed checked the bike out and said "slow down and BTW your bike sounded pretty good"

Little did he know i had warrants in 3 different county's

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
I haz story too but better, back in my street riding stupid phase, I was racing some dude on a GIXXER and all of a sudden I see him drop back really fast, I let off the throttle and coast to the speed limit, look back and have lights come up behind me...I pull over, went to get my wallet out of the trunk and the cops says"dont worry you don't need that" i was like :wtf

cop said "i didnt clock you but i know that wasn't the speed limit" he laughed checked the bike out and said "slow down and BTW your bike sounded pretty good"

Little did he know i had warrants in 3 different county's

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts

·
When in doubtThrottle out
5,058 Posts
Fcuck the pol...oh, wait---nevermind..um....blow the police!!!
:fact

Any time I cut people breaks they call and complain then

Not to mention that he didn't see the plate of the bike going the opposite direction :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,970 Posts
Nice,

The day after the BBQ I got pulled over for going 60 in a 40, I think they are always in the area because it's a big bicycle riding spot..

Cop was nice and told me just to slow down...

I've never experienced an asshole cop, or never gotten a non deserved ticket. Some little girls just want to get away with breaking the law and get pissed when a cop actually catches em :fact

I'm Hispanic too, so you KNOW I can play the victim card if I wanted to.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts

·
stuntin
738 Posts
First day I put on my -1,+2 I was just cruising Maybe going 5 to 10 over I thought because I hadn't had my speedo calculated first, a motorcycle cop pulls me over and gives me a ticket and everything after I explained to him my situation. Later he told me he rides too and has the same bike and everything. You would think he would understand but didn't. Alot of wannabe bad asses with a badge on is what I think

1 - 20 of 39 Posts