Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys... what's the deal with everyone crashing? I mean, me included, we're getting screwed by 2004. Sheez... I mean, everytime I get on here now it's like "Oh man, I'm a goner" "I've fallen" "No more hope" or just the famous "I went down... "

I mean, it's crappy to hear, because heck, I crashed a month ago. Now thank goodness I'll be up and running again before winter hits, but dang... what's the deal?

-Solace

P.S. I feel sorry for us losers, lol...

·
Registered
212 Posts
LOL.. Solace you couldn't be more right. Since i went down 2 months ago every time i log on i see all of those many classic lines! I just can't wait to get up and running again..... :cuss

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
No doubt!! Just today I had a customer call me about crashing his RC-51 that has a set of Sato cans on it. He needs a left side banzai mid-pipe (all titanium) and it was big money. Not only was it expensive, but it's out of stock and he has a big race coming up :roll:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man... bills suck and getting a credit card to put all this repair on scares me! I don't want a credit card (yes, I know I need credit guys, I know, but still). Dang... too much money to be paid... I WANT TO RIDE, I have the itch bad.

-Solace

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i would defenitly say its the fact that its the RIDING SEASON. more people out and more cages out being stupid. but be careful out there guys you never know whats going to happen :cheers

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
it's riding season....people go down....just be thankful they we're still alive to post up on here....I feel like I've learned a lot from hearing how other people wrecked.....

I know it sounds crazy but I liked my wreck.....not the pain or the loss of my bike, but the fact that I learned a lot about my bike and me.....it's the most useful tool to learning how to ride.....you just gotta have enough balls to jump back in the saddle....

Stay up everyone...ride safe.....have fun

·
Banned
7,347 Posts
lets start a new trend, show pics of your messed up body
here is a teaser this is only one set of 4 :hammer this is where they inserted the rod that now holds my let together

1 - 9 of 9 Posts