Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you buy a set of ArmorBodies track bodywork for $500 shipped? Never crashed in, a few misplaced drill holes and painted flat black. I know ArmorBodies is a good brand. I'm looking for decent quality at a good price. So it's either these or brand new Optimal bodywork.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
m3lover2
10,520 Posts
According to Adam -shipping price was like 250+

Soo.. technically not bad. but maybe worth waiting for something local?

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to Adam -shipping price was like 250+

Soo.. technically not bad. but maybe worth waiting for something local?
The guy says $500 shipped. So if he's gonna be okay with that price, even with shipping, that's all I'm paying. The cost of shipping isn't my issue if it's in the cost of the transaction as a whole.

·
m3lover2
10,520 Posts
The guy says $500 shipped. So if he's gonna be okay with that price, even with shipping, that's all I'm paying. The cost of shipping isn't my issue if it's in the cost of the transaction as a whole.

My point was, maybe you can find a set locally.. As is technically it would be cheaper.

FWIW I found hector a set of armour bodies for his bike... $100.. missing a draft pan.. which isnt a deal breaker at that price :laugh

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My point was, maybe you can find a set locally.. As is technically it would be cheaper.

FWIW I found hector a set of armour bodies for his bike... $100.. missing a draft pan.. which isnt a deal breaker at that price :laugh
Not sure if I could find any local. Not sure if I want to wait and see and let these go if I can't find any.

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got a set of Optimals on my R6 and they are great for the money. Went down a few times and aside from some cracks, they held up great. Cheaper too. :fact
Yeah. I hear Optimals are good. But after shipping, the cost is almost as high as these ArmorBodies. And ArmorBodies is really good stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts