Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just sold my 07 R6 and is now in the works of getting another one. Here is my dilemma. I dont know which of the 3 bikes I should buy. I originally wanted to only spend max. $6500 canadian but can't find any cheaper. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

$6500cdn
2008 Liquid Silver
3500kms
All stock

$7000cdn
2008 Raven
2000kms
Power Commander
Jardine GP slip on
frame sliders

$8000cdn
2008 Raven
4000kms
Graves full Titanium/Carbon exhaust
Sato Rear sets
Sato Levers
Power Commander
520 Chain conversion
HID headlights
Tinted windscreen
Undertail
speedohealer
K&N filter
Frame Sliders

Attachments

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
3rd one....offer him 7250

but you make a good point.... originally i was gonna say number one and offer him 5800, but the 3rd one has everything that i would do to my own bike

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the 3rd bike was originally priced at 8500 but he wont go any lower than 8.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
get number 1 offer him a lower number and then you can customize it to your liking

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
too bad those prices are the sell prices. The first 2 bikes I got them to go down $1000 already so they are firm on that. I think the second Raven is probably the best one ( I think ).

·
R6
135 Posts
Damn is that all my bike is worth these days?? :(

They all seem like fair prices. It's just a matter of what you want, really. Liqud Silver looks best...lol

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
that 2nd one is SOOOO dirty i ride mine everyday and never looks like that....
anyways i would say get the 2nd one less miles and it already has a PC and sliders and if you dont like that slip on you can always buy a different one see if he would take $6500 if he really wants to sell it and if you paying cash he should take it but iff not your only $500 over you budget and that isnt too bad considering what i payed for my 09...=( lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yah looks like the 3rd bike is out of the runnings haha. So its between 1st and 2nd now. I guess I should also note that the guy with the Silver one is willing to deliver it to my door for that price instead of me driving 6 hours round trip where as the raven I have to go get it 3 hours away and I need to rent a truck since I dont own one or know anyone that has one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Basically, it is a matter of what color now. What color is best guys?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
i would go for the 2nd one..less miles and not customized too much..u can add ur own ish later...i wouldnt worry about the driving if you have to pick up the 2nd one somewhere far..ur just gona do it once so it would be ok..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts