Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
I'm on a boat
Joined
·
809 Posts
He looks comfortable, maybe he's just napping?
 

·
Living 1/4 mile at a time
Joined
·
1,143 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,463 Posts
y'all are some nasty mf'ers! i hate looking at isht like that. this is the main reason i ride like a bitch on the street... too scared of getting hurt. fixing a bike is cheaper than ONE emergency room visit. :fact
 

·
I'm on a boat
Joined
·
809 Posts
Doing 120 in traffic is asking to eat shit like this. If you want to go that fast, go on a scouted road where you know there is no traffic, no possible animals crossing, no debris, no distractions, no wet pavement... since that's not that common, better option is, the track.
 

·
Inferno Red on White
Joined
·
272 Posts
I ride with a helmet probably 20% of the time, and without one for the other 80%. I wear a seatbelt 0% of the time. Why don't you make threads where you hate on guys for smoking cigarettes or overeating or chewing tobacco or having unprotected sex. Its the same fcuking concept. Theres no argument about it. It is a persons personal choice to wear a helmet or not, just like its a personal choice on if your gonna vote for helmet laws or not.
 

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
Joined
·
2,498 Posts
I ride with a helmet probably 20% of the time, and without one for the other 80%. I wear a seatbelt 0% of the time. Why don't you make threads where you hate on guys for smoking cigarettes or overeating or chewing tobacco or having unprotected sex. Its the same fcuking concept. Theres no argument about it. It is a persons personal choice to wear a helmet or not, just like its a personal choice on if your gonna vote for helmet laws or not.
oh yes...it is the exact same. i mean, if my girl and i dont use a rubber and i dont pull out, i am surely going to die, right? just like if i smoke that cigarette, it will instantly kill me if i inhale too deep, right?

its a totally different thing. one wreck with no helmet can mean the end of your life. is it really worth that? what are the benefits of riding with no lid? I honestly want to know why you want to ride without a helmet. I want to hear your side. please tell me
 

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
Joined
·
12,698 Posts
y'all are some nasty mf'ers! i hate looking at isht like that. this is the main reason i ride like a bitch on the street... too scared of getting hurt. fixing a bike is cheaper than ONE emergency room visit. :fact
to be fair, neither of those two are going to the ER :sing
 

·
Gone in 60 seconds
Joined
·
22 Posts
I ride with a helmet probably 20% of the time, and without one for the other 80%. I wear a seatbelt 0% of the time. Why don't you make threads where you hate on guys for smoking cigarettes or overeating or chewing tobacco or having unprotected sex. Its the same fcuking concept. Theres no argument about it. It is a persons personal choice to wear a helmet or not, just like its a personal choice on if your gonna vote for helmet laws or not.


there is no comparison. unsafe riders affect more than just themselves. a split second can change not only your life but a random strangers. Im all for personal choice and freedom, but when it affects others negatively; in a life altering way,then its an issue
 

·
I'm on a boat
Joined
·
809 Posts
I ride with a helmet probably 20% of the time, and without one for the other 80%. I wear a seatbelt 0% of the time. Why don't you make threads where you hate on guys for smoking cigarettes or overeating or chewing tobacco or having unprotected sex. Its the same fcuking concept. Theres no argument about it. It is a persons personal choice to wear a helmet or not, just like its a personal choice on if your gonna vote for helmet laws or not.
lol u mad?
there is no comparison. unsafe riders affect more than just themselves. a split second can change not only your life but a random strangers. Im all for personal choice and freedom, but when it affects others negatively; in a life altering way,then its an issue
Exactly - say you get in an accident you would have survived if you had a helmet on. Now you didn't just fcuk up your life, but the person who got in the accident with you too. Say it's your fault you crashed, now they have to live with the fact that they contributed to someone's death? Guess you don't care, though, you BAMF, you.
 

·
Inferno Red on White
Joined
·
272 Posts
hhahahahahahaha me not wearing a helmet affects you????
hahahahahahahah
 

·
You Only Live Once..
Joined
·
80 Posts
oh yes...it is the exact same. i mean, if my girl and i dont use a rubber and i dont pull out, i am surely going to die, right? just like if i smoke that cigarette, it will instantly kill me if i inhale too deep, right?

its a totally different thing. one wreck with no helmet can mean the end of your life. is it really worth that? what are the benefits of riding with no lid? I honestly want to know why you want to ride without a helmet. I want to hear your side. please tell me
ima agree with you. although it is a personal preference.. but i have noticed that 90% of the people i talk to that dont ride with a lid on isnt for the cooling effect on their head. its to attract the ladies. :thumbdown

but yet almost every girl i talk to would never ride a bike without a helmet on at least. my girl wears her helmet and her jacket not because shes "not cool enough" but because shed rather save her skin. we get looked down on enough as sportbike riders. squids dont make it any better.. and of course the other 10% of people i talk to about not wearing a helmet say because they are "uncomfortable" but they dont want to spend a few hundred on a good helmet thats comfortable and vented. so my conclusion has come to most people that dont wear a helmet either want to impress the ladies, or dont want to make a slight savings and buy a helmet. of course with all the money you save from not buying one you can buy some gauze to cover your road rash, if you still alive.

Luck is just a formality, Physics is a killer.
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top