Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have one of these things for sale? I want to get one so that I can build the confidence of wheelies and not have to worry about looping. If anyone has one that is looking to sell it please let me know. Looking to buy it for next week, just don't want to pay for a new one, cause I have a feeling that I won't be using it for long. Please guys, don't be shy about admitting to owning this. Or if you're willing to donate it or rent it. Whatever you think you can do, let me know. Thanks.

http://www.wheelieteach.com/shop/details/37/5/yamaha/yamaha-r6---model-years-2006---2010

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
Re: I want to get a wheelie teach. Does anyone have one?

:popcorn:

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Psssh, fcuk that...

Yut Ughh ma fcuka! Yut Ugh!

:laugh

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

:scaredI was going to cut up my grandmas little grocery cart and make one but she caught me red handed, lol, nah, it was too weak and flimsy. I guess I will wait and see. I can wheelie, just have a hard time riding it out, and I want to try standing also. I guess it's al psychological. Just dont want the "yut ugh" to be "Yut ooohhhh shiiiiiiiiit" :scared You know what I mean. :jacked

·
BBBRRRAAAPPPPPP
728 Posts

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

We need more pics of the girl in your avatar.
OK, that's my girl, I'll put some up soon. As soon as I get the results I need from this thread.

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Is your bike an r6, r7 and an r1?
It's an R671, just like yours, special edition, anniversary edition, with integrated Star Wars gadgetry and an Kit voice. R2D2 sits in the back, making sure assholes don't try to cut me off. I shot lasers out the 3rd eye when they do pass me.

Yours didn't come like that? Sucks for you. :bash

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 20 of 353 Posts