Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Its not in your area but they are an amazing powder coating company in PA. Keystone Koating. You would have to send your parts to them but I dont think there is any one better. Shoot me a PM and I can let you know who to contact there. Good Luck on your search!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am in Massachusetts, but there's a small shop in NJ that does all of my powdercoating for my car parts. TRG Coating (www.trgcoating.com)

Some of the work they have done for me:

Glossy Black Valve Cover

Flat Bracket

High Gloss Black Wheels

They also do candy colors.

·
Registered
71 Posts
8 Beach Plaza
Stockholm, New Jersey

send Tom an email, you'd be surprise when he will respond. When I email him, he typically respond back within 10 minutes, even if it was 2AM in the morning.

his email is [email protected]

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
This is awesome thanks man. Do you know where in Jersey they are or have a number? They don't have any of that information on the site.

Thanks!
i have a place in marlboro..im actually taking my passenger pegs over there hopefully in a few weeks for pc..lmk..i can pm you the #

·
If your not 1st your last
301 Posts
trg is the shit did my intake manifold and doing my valve cover this week.
highly recommend if your in the BX your maybe 45 minutes down rt 80 into rt23
tom works from his home but his work is great !!
btw nice volk TE

·
MACGYVER 05 R6 NJ
4,033 Posts
i have a place in marlboro..im actually taking my passenger pegs over there hopefully in a few weeks for pc..lmk..i can pm you the #

http://www.centraljerseypowdercoat.com/

They did the red rims for a forum member. If you live near the NYY stadium its 40 min tops with no traffic. I drove to the game from my house and it took 35 min to get there and 4 hours to get home.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
http://boneheadperformance.com/

These guys do great work, and their prices are practically unbeatable.
Ask for Chuck, and mention a set or red powdercoated motorcycle wheels! He only charged $65 a piece... They have great prices on everything and their work is flawless!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts