Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Cant Ride
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEll due to an early morning drop in my driveway I broke the left foot peg off my 07 r6. I wanted to know where online I could buy a new oem one? thanks.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
mrcycles.com or ronayers.com

They're good on prices, but it normally takes a week before they ship the item out.

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
I think it was 15 and some change from the dealership. Its super easy to replace as well.
are u kidding me!?!?! i got quoted $35 for my right peg and that's with my discount!!!!:curse:curse:curse it's normally like $65 wtf!? dude PM me with where i can get it dirt cheap like that plz

·
Champion by way of K.O.
45 Posts
the same thing happened to me a week ago. my bike fell over in my driveway and broke my right footpeg in half. i went on ebay and bought a set of oem rearsets for $50 plus $15 for shipping.

·
Registered
55 Posts
are u kidding me!?!?! i got quoted $35 for my right peg and that's with my discount!!!!:curse:curse:curse it's normally like $65 wtf!? dude PM me with where i can get it dirt cheap like that plz
I see it online for $49.70. It seems like it comes with the bracket and spring as an assembly, so it's a little more expensive than the left side one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts