Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a 2017 yzf r6. It has less than 2k miles but all race miles, It's appears in nice condition but I can't see it I am too far away. I am thinking about offering him 5K (less than Kelly but its a race bike) and 50% of the mods. What do you think? a decent offer?

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
1,376 Posts
No idea. No pics, description, etc make it impossible to say. My 17 will be 2 years old on 8/3 and I still owe 8k.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You would need to list the aftermarket parts. Does it have a clean title? Can it be put back to street? Does it come with the street parts?
It is probably a 6-7k bike without any track upgrades. Depending on the upgrades it could be worth as much as 11k.

·
LHRB
120 Posts
I am looking at a 2017 yzf r6. It has less than 2k miles but all race miles, It's appears in nice condition but I can't see it I am too far away. I am thinking about offering him 5K (less than Kelly but its a race bike) and 50% of the mods. What do you think? a decent offer?

5K seems low, can't hurt to make an offer.

I have a 2018 with around 6K miles I am planning to put up for sale soon. Expecting cycle trader prices.

Track only bikes may sell for less or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts