Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
I love kevap!
5,487 Posts
I'll clean it up in a day or so Jester. Not sure where to put the posts here because we don't have a Convention chat thread over here.

Thanks for keeping an eye on things.
I suppose we can start one. There are a few members signed up from here now.

·
Downshift and.. GOODBYE!!
907 Posts
Is every one staying at fontana? is there anyone stating in robbinsville, that were im staying its like a 15 min ride to the gap but totally worth it if your looking to save some $$$

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Is every one staying at fontana? is there anyone stating in robbinsville, that were im staying its like a 15 min ride to the gap but totally worth it if your looking to save some $$$
You could save a buck or two staying at Robbinsville, but all the after riding activity (dinners, house boat party, nightly get togethers, Yamaha banquet) are all at Fontana.

·
Downshift and.. GOODBYE!!
907 Posts
You could save a buck or two staying at Robbinsville, but all the after riding activity (dinners, house boat party, nightly get togethers, Yamaha banquet) are all at Fontana.
i love to ride so ill ride up an meet you all at fontana, cant wait:toocool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ok, at the moment Im a tenative attendie for the Convention this year. Im coming to the party abit late on this so Im trying to line everything up in a short amount of time. I look to have a ride down, now looking for a spot to crash.

If you have a spot in a cabin for one more to help offset costs please PM me. I check the site daily so I'll get back to you quickly. I have no problem crashing in a corner on the floor :sleeping. Just need a spot to sleep and a place to shower:sing.

Thanks in advance,

David

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks like Im covered Devil. Got a couch with some guys off the R1-forum by the looks of it. This will be my first vacation in 5 years. Looking forward to great time in NC and area.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
Looks like Im covered Devil. Got a couch with some guys off the R1-forum by the looks of it. This will be my first vacation in 5 years. Looking forward to great time in NC and area.
You'll be in one of the nicest cabins on Shuckstack. :YEA

·
Registered
63 Posts
Awesome. Look forward to meeting you!

Brandon
Thanks Brandon,

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else going as well. I was looking at the thread from last years convention and it looked like quite the party. The riding looked OK too.:)

Too bad I didnt make it for last years, the thing actually fell on my Bday. I guess this trip will have to be my present to myself.

See you all in June.....how far away is that again?

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
Thanks Brandon,

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else going as well. I was looking at the thread from last years convention and it looked like quite the party. The riding looked OK too.:)

Too bad I didnt make it for last years, the thing actually fell on my Bday. I guess this trip will have to be my present to myself.

See you all in June.....how far away is that again?
you have 104 days :YEA see you there!

21 - 40 of 66 Posts