Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, up for sale this time is my Joe Rocket Yamaha jacket. I wore it once for about a 30 minute ride and it's a bit too big for me. It has excellent cooling.
Here are the stats:

The YAMAHA CHAMPION MESH JACKET from JOE ROCKET is officially licensed by YAMAHA, and has the authentic racer look of the factory rider’s gear. Constructed with a mix of HIGH TENACITY MESH and HITENA NYLON for excellent airflow to keep you cool on those hot days, with a zip-out waterproof liner to keep you warm and dry on those foul weather rides. Safety features include C.E. RATED protection in the shoulders/elbows, a removable spine pad, and reflective striping for increased visibility. For comfort and convenience, we have integrated our SURE FIT adjustable waistband and an 8” zipper for quick and easy pant attachment.

FeaturesCombined High Tenacity Mesh and Hitena™ Nylon ShellC.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbowsRemovable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protectorZip-out Waterproof LinerSure Fit™ adjustable waistband8" zipper for pant attachmentReflective stripeOfficial licensed Yamaha®

Msrp is $254.95
I am looking for $170 obo
Thanks for looking and if you would like additional photos, just ask!

Attachments

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Officially Yamaha licensed Joe Rocket summer jacket

Btw, the back pad is much more substantial than the foam that is used in Alpinestars.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Re: Officially Yamaha licensed Joe Rocket summer jacket

Damn nice jacket glws.ibelive we will win! socker skit. go usa !

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was 3 flavors of this jacket; mesh, textile, and leather.

I've got the leather and textile and I love em...I don't really use the textile much, if this sells, I may list mine.

GLWS!
Thanks Mac, yeah I hope it sells too! I'm in need of some moolah!
*BUMP*
Come on guys and gals, shoot me an offer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts