Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the winter months coming up I am planning to do a few things with the bike to get ready for next season. What are yall's plans?

I'm looking for...
1. Transponder
2. Plastics
3. Moty battery
4. Case Covers
5. possible cam kit for some extra ponies for my big ass

next....

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
do drugs, pound booze, fcuk bitches....

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
1. Graves Works Ti system
2. Re-inspect and get it street legal again

those are the only two for now apart from the regular maintenance like spark plugs, oil, coolant etc., only time will tell if I add more :sing

maybe the Tech3 replica kit but am not sure of a kit from egay

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1. Graves Works Ti system
2. Re-inspect and get it street legal again

those are the only two for now, only time will tell if I add more :sing

maybe the Tech3 replica kit but am not sure of a kit from egay
what did you do with your leo ram???

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
If I don't sell my bike....
Get suspension redone by T-man
MOTY battery
Custom tune for YEC ECU
CZ rear brake underhung kit and floating rotor
Graves velocity stacks(if we can get some definitve info on this)
Have GMD setup done

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
What transponders are used?? We sell amb (my laps) transponders at my work. You think those would link up the same? :dunce:
most organizations seem to be using the AMBs.... They go for somethign stupid like $400 though new

·
VIRTUOSO
731 Posts
For the R1:
1. complete Brembo HP setup (calipers for front/rear, rotors)
Serious question. Why the brakes on the R1? I thought the brakes were pretty amazing on the 09 plus R1? I actually love mine and wished brakes were like that on my R6. Honestly I don't find anything noticbly different with stock brakes on my R1 compared to my S1000RR.

·
scared of big tracks
8,491 Posts
Serious question. Why the brakes on the R1? I thought the brakes were pretty amazing on the 09 plus R1? I actually love mine and wished brakes were like that on my R6. Honestly I don't find anything noticbly different with stock brakes on my R1 compared to my S1000RR.
To be honest, just to have something different. I'm gonna blow my money on stuff anyways, might as well get something that's good.

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What transponders are used?? We sell amb (my laps) transponders at my work. You think those would link up the same? :dunce:
most organizations seem to be using the AMBs.... They go for somethign stupid like $400 though new
yeah cmra only uses amb. red is right on the price tag, but i've seen them go for like 250 used on wera.
I've heard lots of gixxer and kawi guys go to the r1 MC system. If you're wanting the brembo kit for the R1 and you're not racing, that's pretty much just a "for looks" type of deal I'm guessing.

edit: just saw your reply....hahah guess I was right.

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Try a full Brembo setup....I am sure you would notice a difference:werd

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
working on my suspension and brakes. i'm gonna start tracking my bike next season :YEA

1 - 20 of 33 Posts