Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the OGK helmet? Is it comfortable for long rides?

I like the tear off hinges and the vents, but is it a high quality helmet?

·
Registered
836 Posts
From what I have seen, and the ones I have tried on... they are VERY nice helmets and appear to be quite well made.

It is tough for me to get anything other than an Arai because they fit me so well, so since the OGK was just as much $$$ as the Arai I just replaced my old helmet with another Arai.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A little loud? The shoei I got right now drowns out the sound enough so my hearing is still intact. Will the OGK be just as good in terms of keeping the sound out?

Yeah, Arai's are nice, but the shape of them don't fit my grape. I'm sorta in between a small and a large for Arai's. So I'm SOL on them.

I talked with some guy at the local bike repair shop, and he seemed to rave about OGK's...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Maybe its not available in California, but in the rest of the (normal part of this country) there is a new size available that is right in the middle of small and large...

Yeah, Arai's are nice, but the shape of them don't fit my grape. I'm sorta in between a small and a large for Arai's. So I'm SOL on them.
I think they are calling it meee-deee-ummmmm or something like that

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn, i knew someone would call me on that... as soon as it posted, I was too lazy to go back and edit.

okay, my head is somewhere between Small and MEDIUM...

damn..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts