Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I have a dig bick...
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i just got someone fired at Colorado Motorsports...Quick back brief...

For several weeks i was watching this Bazzaz unit on Ebay for 299...It didn't sell so i sent the dealer a message---"Hey are you willing to take a 275 dollars shipped offer on this item?"..."Whoever" replied to me---"Yes we can do that"...That was few days ago, fast forward to today...I paid for the unit in full $299 and asked for a 25 dollar kickback to honor our deal...All of a sudden the seller acted confused and didn't know where the 275 digit came from...A little while later this is what i got...

I WAS AT BIKE WEEK UNTIL YESTERDAY AND WAS NOT AWARE OF YOUR EARLIER EMAILS. I WILL MAKE GOOD ON THE $275 PRICE. THAT IS LESS THAN OUR COST, GREAT DEAL FOR YOU. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. I WOULD HAVE RELISTED IT WITH A MAKE AN OFFER TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU. BEST, BRENT

Dang, i guess someone was making unauthorized decisions while the boss was gone...lol

2,458 Posts
im willing to bet that it is not below their cost.. sounds to me like the guy is just a crybaby. im going to the dealer today and ill have them see what their cost is.. i get the hookup like that.. lol

·
I have a dig bick...
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
208 Posts
You should have taken that money and bought a Termignoni.

Love,
The Notorious YZF

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
nice sweet deal for you bro

2,458 Posts
yeah the dealer cost on a bazzaz box is 259$. so he at least broke even with shipping.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
Sweet deal...and like stated before...I doubt anyone got canned for that...

Now that you and I have the same A/F controllers and same year bike...we can share maps...:hehe

Ill show you mine if you show me yours....:homo

2,458 Posts

Now that you and I have the same A/F controllers and same year bike...we can share maps...:hehe

holy gayness batman...

·
I have a dig bick...
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You should have taken that money and bought a Termignoni.

Love,
The Notorious YZF
You and TFS can suck it!!!

;)...Ooh daddy likes what he is hearing!!!

I am having a tough time opening up Z software on my Mac...:thumbdown

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
You and TFS can suck it!!!

;)...Ooh daddy likes what he is hearing!!!

Balls...I believe (from what I hear) that you can go directly to the software developers site and download a version for the Mac. Dont quote me...thats just what Ive heard...

Try calling Bazzaz and ask them...

I know the PC version that comes with the Bazzaz doesnt work for Windows 7...:thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts

I had to get VMWare and install windows 7 on my mac JUST for my PCV software =(

I used to work in commissioned sales and selling an item below cost was okay as long as you were willing to take a hit on your commission check(which isnt a big deal cause it was like... cents)... but of course the boss is gonna wanna know why the company lost money :sing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts