Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
i've done a handful of track days at grattan and a whole lot of track days at gingerman. both great tracks. STT runs the show there. not bad, just not as good as NESBA. beaverun is a really fun track. plus, they're adding another "loop" which looks like it will double the length of the track and possibly allow them to run 2 track days at once. can't wait to see how that works out...

s3aturnr

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i've done a handful of track days at grattan and a whole lot of track days at gingerman. both great tracks. STT runs the show there. not bad, just not as good as NESBA. beaverun is a really fun track. plus, they're adding another "loop" which looks like it will double the length of the track and possibly allow them to run 2 track days at once. can't wait to see how that works out...

s3aturnr
I'll be at PIR on the 12th or 13th

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well Nelson's got canceled today because of weather,

Next up for me is P.I.R./Beaver run on the 13th

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I will be at Mid Ohio on May 14th.
May is booked for me arleady and I wish I could be there so hopefully I'll be there in June

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Well Nelson's got canceled today because of weather,

Next up for me is P.I.R./Beaver run on the 13th
Gingerman's available...

·
Registered
319 Posts
My 1st two track days were two rain soaked weekends at Nelson's last year.

Had great times learning how to be smooth.

MotoSeries guys were awesome.

·
Track Mode!
817 Posts
Looks like BeavRun the last weekend in May for me! Still gotta grab my bodywork and paint her up. Should be a blast! Let me know if anyone on here will be there that weekend!

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Let me know when...I try to meet up with you there.
Will do :cheers

Gingerman's available...
I'm about 6 hours away without hauling a trailer(which means even longer of a drive since I drive slower with all that expensive equipment in the back) And funds are tight to try to swing a hotel for the night,plus I need tires on top of that, Or I leave my house at midnight and get there at 7-7:30 in the moring.

I'll get there just not this month as I always try to budget ahead so I don't get myself into hot water.

My 1st two track days were two rain soaked weekends at Nelson's last year.

Had great times learning how to be smooth.

MotoSeries guys were awesome.
Yep I was there and Todd and everyone are great people. Really wanted to race this weekend but it is what it is and Beaver isn't two long of a wait.

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
PIR/Beaver the 12th and 13th. I'll be there on the 13th

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Off to Mid-Ohio tomorrow....soo pumped for the first day of the season :toocool:

Nice! I'll be at beaver/pir I'm pumped

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Next weekend is at Nelson's, Trackday on Saturday, 2 sprint races Sunday

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Would you make it back in July??
Got to see what races are set for that month, if only one I might go to mid-ohio or head to Nelson's

·
FedEx Man
4,991 Posts
Got to see what races are set for that month, if only one I might go to mid-ohio or head to Nelson's
Gotcha. I'm just looking to head there with someone who knows the ropes.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts